If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911.
Our Emergency Department may be contacted at (808) 932-4116
Hale Ho`ola Hamakua’s Emergency Department offers services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The department is staffed with Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and trauma certified Registered Nurses.
We contract with Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated for our physician services.
What to Bring to the Emergency Room
- List of all current medications including “over the counter” drugs, herbal remedies and supplements
- List of dosages, when they are taken and the last dose taken
- Primary care physician’s name
- List of known allergies and medication reactions
- List of surgeries
- List of medical conditions