Hale Ho'ola Hamakua
If you need to obtain a copy of your medical record, you will need to contact our Medical Records department. Our Medical Records department is reachable by phone call, email, or onsite at Hilo Medical Center.
If you would like to start a new request:
- Please give us a call at (808) 932-3450 so we can ask specific questions to ensure we can help you.
- Once we get the information and clarify what you want from your records, you can fill out the Authorization Form.
- •Click Here to download the form or
- •We can email, mail or fax an authorization form to you
- •You may also physically come to the hospital to complete the authorization form. Appointments are preferred so we are best able to assist you. The hospital screening station located outside the lobby of the hospital will direct you. Please bring your picture ID for verification.
- Upon receipt of a completed authorization form, we will process your request and submit the records to you in the requested format. Signatures will be verified through our system or a copy of your picture ID you provide with the authorization form.