We believe visitors are an important part of our patients’ recovery and experience at Hale Ho`ola Hamakua. Please observe our visiting guidelines and hours located below:
- No more than two visitors at a time.
- Visitors under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Visitors under the age of 13 shall not be allowed in Isolation Rooms and the Emergency Room.
- No sick Visitors.
- People who are ill or have one of the following symptoms: fever, cough, or sore throat, should not visit hospitalized patients.
- Keep noise to a minimum. Patients need quiet to rest and heal.
- Toilets and shower in rooms are for patient use only. Visitors, please use the public restrooms located throughout the hospital.
Acute Hospital: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Long Term Care: Same hours as the acute hospital, but with flexibility to accommodate resident preferences as appropriate.